A toast, to Google Reader!


If you haven't noticed by now, i'm a major blog junkie. I think in these moments of despair or loneliness, or when I feel very very spearated by the big blue ocean, I open my google reader and read my subscriptions of all these precous people who simply write about their lives, thoughts, and things they're going through. Thank you people, for writing blogs! You inspire me, encourage me, and let me know that i'm not in this alone. I thank God for this simple little piece of technology that enables anyone to become an author of a great story.

Here's to you, people I love and appreciate!

-Ansley
-Monika
-Emily
-Tara
-Garrett & Joy
-Ryan
-Daniel
-Brandon
-Kessia
-Ryan
-Alex
-Lorelei
-Camp Wawona
-Brittnie
-Amie
-Britni
-Amanda
-Rachel
-Tiffany
-Nick
-Matt
-Sarah
-Smitten Kitchen
-Leslie
-Chris & Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment